We provide outsourced, professional accounting services – when and where you need it.
We help underfunded social enterprises, entrepreneurs and established businesses alike – our goal is to help you reach your goals.
With Ind.Genuity, your data security and privacy are always guaranteed. Our dedication to delivering excellent customer service also means you’ll want to recommend us to friends, colleagues and family.
Plus, all our services and fees are customizable to your needs and budget. You can choose from a fee-for-service or long-term contract relationship.
- Quarterly Statutory Remittances (HST, CPP, EI, WISB, Income Tax)
- Monthly and Quarterly Interim Financial Statements
- Year-End Financial Statement Compilations and External Audit Support
- Income Tax Return and Filings
Disbursements & Payroll
- Purchase Order / Requisition
- Invoice Approval
- Invoice Processing in General Ledger
- Accounts Payable Processing (EFT)
- Payroll – Approval of Timesheets
- Payroll – Input hours
- Payroll – Process pay and disburse payment (Direct Deposit)
- Payroll – T4 and Year-End
- Funds Recording (Government Funding)
- Processing Customer Invoices / Cash Slips for Commercial
- Deposit Cheques / Cash
- Cash Application – Recording in General Ledger (Funds / Customer AR)
- Bank Reconciliation
- Payroll Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable Reconciliation
- Accounts Receivable Reconciliation
- Account Reconciliations
- Banking Relationships – Cash Flow Management
- Management Reporting – Variance Analysis, Ad-Hoc Reports, and Budgets
Financial Management and Planning
- Financial Policy Development
- Strategic Advice for Senior Management and Boards of Directors
- Communicating Financial Information, Internally and Externally
Our business is supporting your success.
Whether you’re just starting out or looking to expand, we can help. We empower you to do your best, by doing what we do best.
As a social enterprise, we help support local Indigenous organizations across Ontario. A portion of our profits are directed to AFOA Chapters to help Indigenous businesses, entrepreneurs, non-profit organizations and Indigenous communities achieve their goals.